Northwest Photography
Jon Robinson

colorized Black/Whites

In producing these images,I use variety of different techniques to transfer
color to B/W .. One is using a pigmented translucent die paint,in which you
actually paint directly on a B/W Print..This is how my Mother colorize my Dad's
B/Ws in the 50s and 60..Pastel chalk is also common to use ..

Website Builder